- Summer 2013 Special Offer: Was £82.pn Now £72.pn (Min 4 nights) Start any day of the week to suit you. Early Bird & Last Minute deals available all year through the Book Online button on our website at: www.centeryfarm.co.uk
Search availability for Dairy Cottage
Availability updated on 16 Jun 13 at 12:32
AA 4 Star Dairy Cottage stands on the site of an old milking parlour and dairy dating back to the Victorian era when Centery Farm was a small dairy farm so typical of the North Devon region.
Now rebuilt in the footprint of the former building Dairy Cottage offers a modern country retreat for couples looking for a quiet getaway whilst still requiring aspects of modern day living. This spacious one bedroomed cottage offers a large kitchen / diner, lounge, en-suite double bedroom, cloakroom/wc and private patio.
Car parking: Cars can be parked directly outside the cottage. Loading and un-loading is via the level patio area. Disabled access is possible, wide internal doors all on one level, including en-suite access.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SS 544428 Lat: 51.16587 Long: -4.08381
Centery Farm is tucked away in a small coombe at the head of the Bradiford valley, just off the B3230 Barnstaple to Ilfracombe road in the heart of North Devon and on the edge of Exmoor.
When travelling to Centery Farm using a 'Sat-Nav' system please beware that most will stop you at 'Hillside Farm' as we share the same postcode (EX31 4HN) we will be found just down the hill on the right.
Also when travelling from outside of the region we suggest only following the system once you have reached Barnstaple, ignoring instructions to turn right off the A361 at Aller Cross roundabout near South Molton. Your journey will be quicker by this route.
- Private parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Linen provided
- Breakfast available
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Outdoor facilities
patio & car park
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Seating available in kitchen
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair user
- Call system with vibrating pads
- Call system with flashing lights
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
Dairy cottage is a new build and the property was built with wheelchair users in mind. wide doors, lowered light switches, raised electric plug sockets etc. however kitchen worktop is standard height.
Dairy Cottage Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 2
- Prices (per unit per night)