The Royal Hotel
The Royal Hotel offers its guests real value for money. Whether you wish to relax by our large indoor heated swimming pool or dine in our well appointed Lundy Restaurant, you will find there is something for all tastes. On most evenings you can enjoy our live entertainment in the Tudor Bar or why not relax and catch up with friends in one of our comfortable lounges. Due to popular demand the Oak Room Lounge, snooker room and restaurant are now exclusively non smoking areas.
Our aim is to make your stay as pleasurable as possible. All our rooms are en-suite, decorated to a high standard and include colour TV, beverage making facilities, hairdryer and direct dial telephone.
All front facing rooms have the added benefit of a balcony from which you can take in the splendid countryside and sea views. Supplement payable.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SS 464437 Lat: 51.17186 Long: -4.19853
From junction 27 on M5 take A361 towards Barnstaple. Continue through, still on A361 towards Ilfracombe. After 7 miles turn left to Woolacombe and Mortehoe. Continue for 3 miles into Woolacombe. The Royal Hotel can be found on the right hand side of Beach Road.
- Nearest train station is Barnstaple - British Rail train times and enquiry line:0345 484950
- National Express Coach no. 502 to Barnstaple and ( less regular) on to Ilfracombe: 08705 808080
- Red Bus local service no. 303 from Barnstaple to Woolacombe - enquiry line: 01271 345444
- Private parking
- Coach parties welcomed
- Ironing facilities
- Lounge for residents' use
- Night porter
- Television available
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Vegetarian diet available
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms