Clooneavin Holiday Apartments
Based in Lynmouth and overlooking the harbour and town of Lynmouth, Clooneavin is ideally located to explore all the delights of North Devon. The spectacular scenery surrounding Lynton and Lynmouth prompted the Victorians to dub the area "The Little Switzerland of England".
Clooneavin, with eight self contained apartments and chalet, all well equipped, is run by resident proprietors who are on hand to ensure you have an enjoyable and carefree holiday. A short walk through the garden leads to the harbour, with its shops, pubs and restaurants or could be the start of numerous coastal and inland river walks through idyllic countryside.
North Devon offers the holidaymaker countless activities, from the relaxation of some of the best beaches in the country, to theme parks, National Trust properties, stunning walks, animal attractions, watersports, golf, plus amazing eating out and shopping. Clooneavin offers a gateway into a holiday you'll never forget.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SS 721494 Lat: 51.23008 Long: -3.83178
From M5 junction 27 - A361 to South Molton. Right on to A399 and right on reaching A39. Follow to Lynton. Can also leave M4 at junction 24 and travel the A39 via Minehead.
By Public Transport:
From Barnstaple - 18 miles - Bus from Barnstaple.
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Linen provided
- Telephone (public)
- Microwave cooker
- Ironing facilities
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking space provided for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has ramp
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available