Golden Coast Holiday Village
About this Holiday Park
A unique holiday experience with something for everyone to enjoy, your stay at Golden Coast can be as action-packed or indulgently relaxing as you want.
Situated at the head of a picturesque valley, the Park is a resort within itself, with all the facilities you could dream of to keep all ages entertained from dusk to dawn.
Why choose this Park?
• All action large fun-packed Park
• Beautifully landscaped parklands
• Widest range of facilities
• Top sports action for all ages
• Perfect for countryside walks
Top water action
You'll find 5 indoor and outdoor swimming pools here including a fun packed water park with exciting slides.
Jet around the pool with a Seadoo or walk on water in one of our WaterWalkerz. Not just for kids, you will find the space to unwind, and the perfect chance to be pampered too.
Whether you want to relax or make the most of the great outdoors, everything you need is here.
A haven for wildlife, Golden Coast is great to come home to, with so much to do and an excellent range of facilities offering the perfect combination of style, comfort and convenience.
Never ending fun
Waves Ceramic Studio is the perfect place to entertain the whole family or challenge each other with a game of ten pin bowling.
Our coarse fishing lakes are well stocked with carp plus there's sports fun for all ages. As you will discover, there's always something to do here!
• Entertainment & Star Cabaret nightly
• 2 Indoor & 3 Outdoor Heated Pools
• Sports Bar, Takeaway, Beach Club Bar & Grill
• Old Mill Inn with Pub Meals
• Water Park, Slides, Flume & Terrace
• Daytime Family Entertainment
• NEW Kiddy Karts
• Sports Complex with Surfing Simulator
• High Ropes Course & Climbing Wall
• Adventure Golf, Tennis, Pitch & Putt
• Clubs for Tots, Kids and Teens
• Bungee Trampoline & WaterWalkerz
• Sauna & Spa Bath
• Soft Play Area, Ball Pool & Amusements
• 10 Pin Bowling & Pottery Painting Studio
• Plus so much more........
Try our Sports Complex with surfing simulator, high ropes course, climbing wall, adventure play areas and more! Sports complex is located at the Golden Coast Holiday Village.
4 parks for the price of 1....when you stay at one of our Holiday Villages you're free to use the facilities on all four only minutes away. There is also bus service between the Parks and down to the beach.
For further details see
Children welcome from any age.
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SS 480435 Lat: 51.17049 Long: -4.17557
Take the M5 and then exit at junction 27, then follow the signs to Barnstaple on the A361.
A361 towards Barnstaple
Follow the link road for about 30 minutes until you see the town of Barnstaple in front of you. Turn left at the 1st roundabout towards Bideford (as it will be faster than travelling through the Barnstaple town centre) proceed along the A361 and turn right at the 2nd roundabout signposted A361 Ilfracombe. After a few miles continue straight through the traffic lights over the Taw bridge, turn left when you reach the duel carridge-way following the A361 through the villages of Braunton and Knowle until you reach Mullacott Cross roundabout.
At the roundabout take the first exit which is the B3343 to Woolacombe, after two miles you will come to a Y junction. For the Golden Coast Holiday Park follow the road around to the left and you will arrive at the park on your left.
- Public house/Inn
- Private parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Senior citizens reduced rates
- Coach parties welcomed
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Games room onsite
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Sauna onsite
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Swimming pool - outdoor onsite
- Tennis onsite
- Cleaning service
- Disabled facilities
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Regular entertainment
- WiFi or internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Linen for hire
- Linen provided
- Telephone (public)
- Children welcome
- Children's indoor play area
- Children's outdoor play area
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Central heating
Children welcome from any age.