Search availability for On The Rocks
The minimum stay for a short break is 3 nights
On the Rocks
(S/c unit sleeps up to 4)
Availability updated on 2 May 13 at 10:23
Recently refurbished holiday apartment offering floor to ceiling windows in living area and master bedroom taking advantage of the wonderful sea vista. Accessed via a communal internal staircase, the inner hallway leads to a stylish open plan living area with a well equipped kitchen to one side. An extending table & chairs are provided for dining. A convenient cloakroom is accessed off the hallway. The two bedrooms are carpeted for comfort and both attractively presented with the twin bedroom served by the family bathroom.
Situated in an ideal location, On The Rocks is within a short stroll of the Tunnels Beaches, a selection of shops, restaurants, traditional pubs and the Landmark Theatre. The nearby harbour offers pleasure cruises, day trips to Lundy Island plus fishing adventures. Keen walkers will enjoy the spectacular coastal paths. A perfect choice for any time of the year.
The Apartment is on the first floor.
For further details see
Children welcome from any age.
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SS 521475 Lat: 51.20805 Long: -4.11817
From Junction 27 of the M5, follow the A361 North Devon Link to Barnstaple. Continue on the A361 through Barnstaple & Braunton following signs to Ilfracombe. On entering Ilfracombe from Mullacott Cross, go straight on at the first & second set of traffic lights and continue through the High Street. At the end of the High Street, continue into Portland Street where you turn sharp right into Hostle Park Road. Follow the road up the hill and carefully take the 2nd left into Montpelier Lane. On The Rocks parking is on the left next to the street light (space marked 3). Also refer to the map on our website www.ontherocksholidays.co.uk for directions to the property. There is parking for one car at the rear of the property. Follow the steps down to access the property.
By Public Transport:
By Train. To Exeter via Intercity service and on to Barnstaple on the Tarka line. Regular bus service from Barnstaple to Ilfracombe. National Express coach service to Ilfracombe. By Ferry. Service from Swansea expected to start in 2011.
- Private parking
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Cleaning service
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
Children welcome from any age.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 11Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Seating available in kitchen
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
on the Rocks Details
- S/c unit sleeps up to 4
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)