Blair Lodge Guest House
Blair Lodge Guest House occupies one of the best positions in Combe Martin.
Combe Martin is a very picturesque, coastal village set in a beautiful narrow valley on the North Devon coast. Approximately 100 yards from the sea and shops Blair Lodge is ideal for those who wish to walk, being close to Exmoor National Park, or for those who wish to just relax and take things easy.
For those with cars, parking is no problem. Our level, private car park provides free access at all times.
Blair Lodge provides excellent homemade meals, different menus daily and a vegetarian menu is always available and special diets can be catered for. Packed lunches are also available. The attractive and comfortable lounge is available for you to use at all times, videos & board games are available on request.
The bright and airy dining room is an ideal setting to enjoy the local food for which Blair Lodge has gained an excellent reputation. Fresh, local produce is used as extensively as possible and quantities are generous.
Most of our ten bedrooms are en-suite whilst the remainder all have their own private facilities. All the rooms are decorated to our high standards.
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SS 578472 Lat: 51.20638 Long: -4.03609
From Jct 27 M5: Take the A361 towards Barnstaple, turn right at the roundabout near south Molton onto the A399 to Combe Martin. Turn right in front of Sue's newsagent, signposted to Tourist Information Centre. Then immediately right again into Moory Meadow. Blair Lodge is at the end of the road on the right.
By Public Transport:
From Barnstaple: Take number 30 or 300 bus to Combe Martin (seaside). At "Sue's of Combe Martin", turn left into Cross Street, then first right into Moory Meadow.
- Private parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Central heating
- Ironing facilities
- Lounge for residents' use
- Totally non-smoking
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Continental breakfast only
- Evening meals
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Steps to the main entrance
- 4Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities