- Pay for you 2013 family holiday by MONTHLY INSTALMENTS - Phone 01271 342014 for details. Discounts are also available just telephone us for a chat. Phone 01271 342014, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Sea Valley Holiday Chalets are situated in Bideford Bay Holiday Park. Set within 280 acres of beautiful natural grounds of which only 70 acres are occupied and with panoramic sea and coastal views.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR MOST OF OUR HOLIDAYS - PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR DETAILS - telephone Carolyn on 01271 342014 for details.
Our chalets are spread around the site so you can be very near the amenities, slightly further away but with a beautiful view through the trees of the sea or half way up the site in a very relaxing and quiet part of the site with veranda and patio. Let us help you to escape the pressures of life and relax and unwind.
Books, games, CD's, DVD's & guides to surrounding areas are all included in your chalet. Bedding supplied and all electric included. Our chalets are also available at Christmas and New Year for "away from it all" holidays. Split week's available and long weekends. Discounts available on request.
For further details see
Children welcome from any age.
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SS 346228 Lat: 50.98171 Long: -4.35645
Leave M5 at junction 27(Tiverton) and follow A361 towards Barnstaple. Stay on this road and bypass Barnstaple on the A39. Continue on this road passing Bideford towards Bude. The park is on the right hand side in the village of Bucks Cross 8 miles from Bideford.
By Public Transport:
Bus - In the summer months you can catch the 319 bus in Barnstaple and it stops in the park itself. It can also be caught here to go to Bideford and Barnstaple.
- Public house/Inn
- Private parking
- On street/public parking
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Euros accepted
- Christmas special programme
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Games room onsite
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Swimming pool - outdoor onsite
- Tennis onsite
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Regular entertainment
- WiFi or internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Linen provided
- Telephone (public)
- Children welcome
- Children's indoor play area
- Children's outdoor play area
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Evening meals
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop
- Microwave cooker
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- Drying facilities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Central heating
Children welcome from any age.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Seating available in kitchen
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower