Voted North Devon’s Top Day Out with the Kids in 2012 & 2013!
Now even bigger and better for 2014, following massive investment in new attractions and facilities!
With over 110,000 sq feet of indoor fun & acres of outdoor activities, The Milky Way is the biggest all weather, family day out in North Devon. It’s designed to be fun for parents as well as kids and there are no hidden extras as all of the rides, shows and play areas are included in the entrance fee.
- *NEW* Little Stars, imaginative and adventurous play for babies to six years including a dedicated play frame, role play pizzeria, dressing up, wow toys play zone, sensory room and more
- *NEW* The UK’s largest bouncing pillow plus another smaller pillow just for under 5’s and accompanying adults
- *NEW* Starlight 120 seat Café / Restaurant – open weekend and Devon school holidays
- The Cosmic Typhoon; Devon’s tallest, fastest & longest roller coaster
- The Big Apple mini rollercoaster just for younger adventurers
- North Devon’s biggest indoor adventure play area with slides & assault courses built for adults as well as children
- Experience death defying escapology shows with Merlin from Britain’s Got Talent
- Sit back and enjoy breath taking displays from the North Devon Bird of Prey Centre
- Challenge the family to archery, laser target shooting or golf
- Have a close encounter with aliens in the Clone Zone, an interactive dark ride with a suspended rollercoaster
- Enjoy a bumping good time on the Droid Destroyer Dodgems
- Escape from the maze or take a leisurely ride on The Milky Way Train
- Go toddler tastic with soft play, sand pits, mini ride on tractors and much more for little ones
There’s so much to do plus the show goes on whatever the weather with our 800 seat indoor arena. Your adventure awaits...are you ready?
Open most weekends and school holidays during the winter. Please visit us online or call for full winter opening times.
Open every day from 29th March to 2nd November 2014. Under 2's go free. Open most weekends and school holidays during the winter. Please visit us online or call for full winter opening times.
SS 326226 50.97876 -4.38552
The Milky Way is located just off the main A39 10 minutes drive from Bideford towards Clovelly, North Devon.
By Public Transport:
The 319 Bideford to Hartland bus stops right outside three times a day during the main summer season. Nearest Train Station is Barnstaple.
: 20 miles from Barnstaple station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted