Ruby Carriage Drive 1 at Ruby Country
Using quiet country lanes and taking in stunning scenery, Ruby Carriage Drive 1 is a 13.5 mile drive on surfaced road.
The route starts at Evergreen Farm where there is ample space to park, and a farm shop for refreshments and local produce. Please call Evergreen Farm to confirm parking requirements. Telephone 01409 220113.
There is also a camp site at Evergreen Farm where you may chose to spend some time, with an area to graze your horse.
Click on the icon to view and download the route.
Open all the time
email a friend
Cookworthy Forest Centre, Beaworthy, North Devon, EX21 5UX
Map reference: SS 410014 Lat: 50.79031 Long: -4.25719
There are many interesting and exciting places to visit and things to do in Ruby Country bringing you in contact with different aspects of the area and its heritage and wildlife.
Locted just off of Dartmoor
Parking : free
Accessible by Public Transport :
Also at this venue
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors